Interested in learning or refining your tennis skills? A beginner / intermediate tennis camp may be just for you! You will learn the basic strokes and get coached on techniques to improve your tennis -- a game you can play for life!
: There will be a Doubles league (same gender or mixed) for players looking for friendly competition!
- WHO: Beginner / Intermediate kids and adults. Doubles players of all skills.
- WHEN: Saturdays,
August 31, September 7, 14 and 21, from 9:00AM to 12:00PM.
- WHERE: Valley Creek Park, Malvern, just north of US 202 on Hwy 29 Click for Map and Directions.
- FEE: . (All fees are for the use of the tennis courts and pavilion rental -- paid to East Whiteland Township -- as well as tennis balls and other equipment).
- We request that the full amount of $30 for members ($45 for non-members) for all 3 days be made upon registration.
Patrick Carretas (USTA Certified Pro)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Tennis racquet (we may have 1 or 2 extra to lend)
- Tennis shoes with soles designed for running on hard, concrete surfaces. Shoes should provide enough stability for lateral movements.
- Recommend that you wear shorts and a breathable T-shirt.
- Enough water to keep yourself hydrated for 3 hours.
- Bananas or any kind of energy bar.
- Optional: Towel, sweatband, hat.
There will be lots of fun and great exercise for kids and adults! Come out and join us!
Contact Paolo Quimbo (rope911[at]yahoo.com) for more information or to sign up today!
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter (@phillypinoyorg)
Photo courtesy of Mary-Ann Liboon